Kids Programs at Cascade Athletic Clubs
From daily activities to out of school camps and lessons Cascade Athletic Clubs has you covered with our kids programs and activities.
We WILL be hosting numerous kids camps this summer following the Health Authority Guidelines. Watch for signups!
GRESHAM & FISHER’S LANDING
Our Last Camp of the Season is 8/24-8/27!
AGES: 6 – 12
Daily activities include, but not limited to:
- PE Class
- Indoor games & activities
- Outdoor games & activities
- Reading & Journaling
- Sprinkler time (Splash pads soon!!)
- Rest, meditation/yoga, positive self-dialogue practice
We are committed to keeping your kiddos safe!! Here is an outline of how we will be doing that:
- Keeping group of children between 8-10 (based on State restrictions)
- Your child will be grouped with the same children(8-10) and staff(1-2) the entire week.
- All Camp Directors/Staff will be wearing face masks.
- (Kids are not required to wear masks)
- All activities are planned to create appropriate distance between one another and limit touchpoints of items (craft supplies, sports equipment, etc)
- All supplies and equipment will be disinfected in between each 40 minute session
- Upon check-in, all children will have their temperatures taken at least 6 feet from the check-in point.
- Upon check-in, all children will be asked if they have been sick within the last 72 hours (coughing, fever, runny nose-not related to seasonal allergies, shortened of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, unusual fatigue) or have been around anyone with those symptoms.
- Upon check-in all children will be asked if they have taken medicine to reduce a fever within the last 72 hours before attending camp.
- All children will be asked to use hand sanitizer or be taken directly to the wash room to wash their hands before attending camp.
- All children and Staff will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer in between each 40 minute station.
- A staff member, child or youth who has signs of suspected or confirmed Covid-19 could return to the program when: At least 72 hours have passed since recovery-defined as no fever without the use of medications and improvement in respiratory signs like cough or shortness of health; AND at least 10 days have passed since signs first showed up.
- Based on State restrictions and to limit exposure, we are only accepting week long registrations. No day or drop in registrations available.
- You will receive a phone call from a Camp Director the Thursday before camp starts to answer any questions and go over protocal.
Please pack the following items for Camp:
- Wear layers of clothing
- Wear Tennis shoes
- Water bottle (water fountains not available to drink from; only to refill bottles.)
- Lunch & Snack
- Water shoes
- Book for reading
- Name on all belongings is suggested
Information regarding drop off and pick up:
- Drop off/pick up at Gresham will happen at the waterpark entrance.
- Drop off/pick up at Fishers Landing will happen at the front door.
- Drop off:
- 8:45 – 9:15a. Please plan 15 minutes (at least in beginning) for us to completely check your child in.
- Pick up
- 3:45 – 4:15p.
- Every 5 minutes after 4:15, will incur a $2 charge.
**You will receive a phone call the Thursday before your Camp starts to go over all of the details and answer any questions!
Summer Camp Registration is Open!!!
- Child is a Member
- (An annual pass has been purchased for the child within the last year)
- Parent is a Member
- (An annual pass has NOT been purchased for the child within the last year, but Parent is a Member)
- (Parent or child are not Members)
**Prices have increased. This is due to increased staffing and supplies to adhere to State Health Authority parameters.
- Cascade Members and Parent Members: The charge will be put onto your CAC account the next business day after you register.
- Non Member: We will call you the next business day after registration for a credit card to put on file. Registration is not complete until a credit card is received.
- The Thursday before the first day of the Camp you registered for.
SUMMER CAMP SESSIONS
Join us for our final summer camp!
S11 – 8/24 – 8/27
Offered at our GRESHAM location.
ALL levels | Ages 6-12 | Mon-Thurs | 9AM-12PM
S1 – 6/22 – 6/25
S2 – 7/6 – 7/9
S3 – 7/13 – 7/16
S4 – 7/20 – 7/23
S5 – 7/27 – 7/30
S6 – 8/3 – 8/6
Non Member $155
HIGH SCHOOL RACQUETBALL CAMP
July 27th – July 30th
High School Camp w/Brian
Mon – Thurs | 10AM – 1PM | Gresham
Get ready for High School season now! Work on stroke
mechanics, serve and return, shot selection, court position and
footwork. With Head Barlow coach Brian Ancheta.
By 7/24 at the Welcome Center